* Jonathan Wakefield was interviewed about his novel, Fatal Reality, at cuffesisters.com and for http://suzanne-hartmann2.blogspot.com/2011/12/author-interview-jonathan-wakefield.html
* Linda Glaz, a Hartline agent, gave Jonathan Wakefield's new novel, Fatal Reality, a good review: http://lindaglaz.blogspot.com/2011/11/fatal-reality.html
11/28 – Stories Touched by the Supernatural http://networkedblogs.com/oZwWg (Review)
11/28 – K. Dawn Byrd – Author http://kdawnbyrd.blogspot.com (Author Interivew / Give-away)
11/29 – Peggy Phifer – Whispers in Purple (Guest Post – writing)
11/30 – A Bed of Roses http://gingersolomon.blogspot.com/
12/1 - Heidi Main, Writer http://www.heidimain.com/blog/ (Author Interview)
12/2 - Spirit Light Books http://spiritlightbooks.wordpress.com/ (Author Interview)
12/2 - Live Simply * Simply Love http://valeriecomer.com/blogging/ (Guest Post – writing)
11/18 – Pentalk http://pentalkcommunity.blogspot.com/ (Guest Post - writing)
11/19 – The Roving Writer http://junefoster.blogspot.com (Author Interview)
11/20 – The Barn Door Bookloft http://www.barndoorbookloft.net/ (Highlight PERIL / Give-away)
11/21 – The Barn Door Bookloft (Author Interview / Give-away)
11/22 – Divine Detour www.DivineDetour.com (Author Interview)
11/22 – Cre8tive Home http://cre8tivehome.wordpress.com/ (Guest Post – homeschooling / Give-away)
11/23 – Cre8tive Home http://cre8tivehome.wordpress.com/ (Author Interview / Give-away)
11/24 – Lighthouse Academy http://lighthouse-academy.blogspot.com/ (Author Interview)
11/ 25 – Ralene Burke group homeschool blog (Guest Post-homeschooling)
* Jonathan Wakefield, author of Fatal Reality, has a book signing at the Washington County Library in Abingdon, VA on 12/4/2011 from 2:00 - 4:00 pm. Details are available at: http://jonathanwakefield.com/2011/11/book-signing-washington-county-va-1211/. His first interview and review are listed here: http://deborahdeetales.blogspot.com/2011/11/jonathan-wakefields-fatal-reality.html
* Jonathan Wakefield is having a book signing for his novel, Fatal Reality, at the Short Pump Barnes & Noble in Richmond, VA on 12/4 from 1:00 - 3:00 pm: http://store-locator.barnesandnoble.com/event/3126226.
* Suzanne Hartmann is promoting her new book, Peril. You can see her at:
Nov. 18 (7:00-9:00CST) - Cyber-Release Party on my Facebook author page (http://facebook.com/SuzanneHartmann.Author)
Dec. 3 (2:00-8:00) - Arts & Authors at the Collinsville Memorial Public Library, Collinsville, IL
Dec. 4 (1:00-3:00) - Book Release Party at Bethel Baptist Church, Troy, IL
* Jonathan Wakefield, author of Fatal Reality, was featured on Sherri Wilson Johnson's blog: http://sherriwilsonjohnson.com/2011/11/02/fatal-reality-by-jonathan-wakefield/
* Susan Prudhomme has a book signing scheduled December 4 at Copperfield’s in Napa, California, 2-4:00. She'll be meeting and greeting, and signing both of her novels, The Forest and The Wisdom of Ambrose.
* N.J. McNeill has established a Fan Page on Facebook for her book, Kurt Nickle-Dickle of Whiskers. You'll find it at http://www.facebook.com/pages/NJ-McNeill/260822027287894.
* Darlene Brock will be discussing her book Help Wanted with Brenda Nixon, host of The Parents Plate Radio Program on Tuesday October 18th from 10 – 11am Eastern. You can listen online at http://www.toginet.com/shows/theparentsplate. Get the podcast on iTunes after the live program at http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-parents-plate/id361238909?ign-mpt=uo%3D4.
* Edward Vasta, former 40-year professor at Notre Dame University, and his books, Mud by Mysteries, To Carthage We Came, Love and Redemption, Family Passions, and Tales from the Hidden Apple are being featured in an honorary booksigning at Hammes Notre Dame Bookstore in Notre Dame, Indiana, on Wednesday evening, October 12, 2011.
* Craig McLaren's books, The List and Eagle Lost, are now #1 and #2 on Amazon.com's list of top books in Secret Service Literature and Fiction: http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&keywords=Secret%20service&rh=n%3A17%2Ck%3ASecret%20service&page=1#/ref=sr_pg_1?rh=n%3A283155%2Cn%3A%211000%2Cn%3A17%2Ck%3ASecret+service&keywords=Secret+service&ie=UTF8&qid=1316352415
* Ruth Douthitt, author of The Dragon Forest, did an interview with blogger and editor Mark Sommer: http://live.hollywoodjesus.com/?p=8658#.Tm6mSjCf0NI.facebook
* Cortney Davis will be interviewed by Sister Marie Pappas on Sirius/XM radio on "The Catholic Channel" program on October 4 from noon to 1 p.m. They will be talking about Davis' book, To Begin Again.
* Darlene Brock, author of Help Wanted, will appear on yourfamilylive.com on Sept. 7th at 2 p.m.: http://www.focusonlinecommunities.com/community/webcasts/2011/0907
*An article about I am Dachshund, Mavis Duke Hinton's novel, was printed in the Greensboro, NC News & Record newspaper: http://mavisdukehinton.blogspot.com/2011/07/book-sees-life-from-dogs-point-of-view.html
* Jason Blevins and his book, The Last Fall, were nominated for the 2011 Library of Virginia Literary Awards: http://www.lva.virginia.gov/public/litawards/11nominated.htm
* Cortney Davis did an interview about her book, To Begin Again. Read it here: http://wordforwords.blogspot.com/2011/07/poet-author-cortney-davis-art-and-craft.html
* Darlene Brock will also be speaking with Atlanta’s “Kevin & Taylor In The Morning” show (http://www.thefishatlanta.com/Article.asp?id=1665902) on 104.7 The Fish this Thursday morning, July 14 at around 7:45am EST.
* Darlene Brock, author of Help Wanted: Moms Raising Daughters, was featured on Fox and Friends and FoxNews.com LIVE on July 12, 2011. Fox & Friends is the #3 rated morning show overall (behind Today and GMA) and the #1 cable morning program, with about 4 million viewers daily, so we're excited about this opportunity. Additionally, FoxNews.com LIVE has 10-15 million unique visitors a month!
* Mavis Duke Hinton was a guest July 9 on the nationally broadcast WTRU radio program, Robby's Hobbies, where guests share how their hobbies and/or passions are used to further the Kingdom. Mavis had the opportunity to share that God's unconditional love is theme of her newly-released book, I AM DACHSHUND. Callers who answered biblical riddles also received an autographed copy of the book, and after the show, links to her site and Amazon were listed on www.robbyshobbies.com.
* Jay Blevins, author of The Last Fall, will be the featured speaker at the 11 July meeting of the Capitol Christian Writer's group: http://www.ccwriters.org/.
He will also be one of six featured authors at the Luckett's Fair in Loudoun County, VA on 20-21 August. Organizers are expecting between 12-15K people!
* Charles Patricoff is the featured “Author by Night” for July in Christian Fiction Online Magazine: http://christianfictiononlinemagazine.com/brilliant_night.html
* Darlene Brock, author of Help Wanted, is featured on The Way FM stations: http://waym.wayfm.com/index.php/on-demand/recommended-read/237-help-wanted.html
* Christine Sunderland was interviewed for the April edition of the Orinda News - a local Bay Area paper: http://www.orindaassociation.org/news/_April_11_Orinda_News.pdf
* Hunter Darden, author of Tapestry, was interviewed on: https://www.blogtalkradio.com/mary-g-mora/2011/06/24/hunter-darden-speaker-author-and-newspaper-columnist
* TLC Parentables presents: Talking to Our Daughters, featuring Help Wanted (OakTara) and Darlene Brock. http://parentables.howstuffworks.com/family-matters/talking-our-daughters-tips-mother-whos-been-there.html
* Darlene Brock wrote a brilliant article that is up on CNN.COM!: Mother-daughter communication: Battleground or fine art? :
* Jay Blevins, author of The Last Fall, came in SECOND PLACE for favorite new author in Family Fiction’s Reader’s Choice Awards! http://www.familyfiction.com/news/2011-familyfiction-readers-choice-awards/. The Last Fall came in SEVENTH for novel of the year. And Jay Blevins came in TENTH place for the Author of the year category.
* Darlene Brock’s interview on Help Wanted with Daytime TV will air Thursday, June 2, on over 100 affiliates in syndication: http://daytime.tbo.com/about.htm
She is also appearing LIVE on a local morning TV show in the Fort Myers/Cape Coral/Naples, FL market the week of May 30-June 5 and taping segments for use on a local morning drive radio show in the same area.
* Jay Blevins came in SECOND PLACE for favorite new author in Family Fiction's Reader's Choice Awards. His book, The Last Fall, came in seventh for novel of the year. Here is the site: http://www.familyfiction.com/news/2011-familyfiction-readers-choice-awards/
* CBN has an excerpt of Darlene Brock's book Help Wanted up on their site: http://www.cbn.com/entertainment/books/help-wanted-excerpt-darlene-brock.aspx
* This Thursday, you can catch Ruth Douthitt's radio interview LIVE on World Talk Radio with hostess Cynthia Brian at 3pm PT/ 6pm ET: http://www.voiceamerica.com/worldtalkradio/vshow.aspx?sid=764
* Darlene Brock's book Help Wanted was featured on CBN: http://ow.ly/4OhOG
* Author Darlene Brock Opened Up to FoxNews.com LIVE About Latest Book, Help Wanted: Moms Raising Daughters:
* Jay Blevins has been busy promoting his book, The Last Fall: In the last few months he has had a half page article on The Last Fall appear in the April edition of the "Blue Ridge Leader" newspaper, he was the featured author at the Literary Jam in Round Hill, and a half page ad was placed in "The Purcellville Gazette" for a book signing at The Christian Shoppe on April 9th.
On May 1st, Blevins will be the guest speaker at Potomac Adventist Book and Health Food Store in Silver Spring, MD between 11 am and 5 pm.
Blevins will be speaking and signing books at Restoration Life Fellowship Church in Winchester, VA at 10 am.
* Eileen Hinkle Rife will be speaking at the Festival of Tables Women's Event, May 21, 1 - 3 p.m. at Mineral Springs Baptist, Vinton, VA
* Elizabeth Wiens' book, Bringing Them Home, was reviewed by Marilyn Rocket in the Homeschooling Today magazine in the Nov/Dec 2010 issue. She also did an author interview which was featured in the same magazine. http://gbwnews.ca/Beth/BringingThemHomeReview_Homeschooling%20Today.pdf http://gbwnews.ca/Beth/BringingThemHomeInterview_HomeSchooling%20Today%20Magazine.pdf
* Barbara Tucker is speaking at 7 pm at the Northwest Georgia Valley Writers Conference 2011 at the Harris Arts Center in Calhoun, Georgia. She will be presenting a workshop on Writing Style and selling and signing copies of her novel, Traveling Through.
* Christine Sunderland placed an ad for Inheritance in the British Spectator Magazine, March 26 issue and an ad for the Trilogy in the Squaw Valley Omnium Newsletter, p. 21 (as well as alumni doings): http://www.squawvalleywriters.org/documents/Omnium15web.pdf
* Ann Gaylia O'Barr hometown newspaper, The South Whidbey Record, did an article on Singing in Babylon and my reasons for writing.
Here's the link: http://www.pnwlocalnews.com/whidbey/swr/entertainment/114390939.html
The posters are used in libraries all across Kentucky.
* Ann Gaylia O'Barr wrote a guest piece on Sandra Ardoin's blog: http://sandraardoin.wordpress.com/2011/02/18/singing-in-babylon/. She was also interviewed for Casey Herringshaw's blog: http://enjoyingthewritingcraft.blogspot.com/2011/02/special-giveaway-and-interview-singing.html
* Dr. Keith McDonald, author of A Time to Mourn, A Time to Dance, has raised thousands of dollars for the Salt of the Earth project through Global Connection International. He traveled with GCI on their first medical team visit to Cambodia in 2000, was surprised to see so many women with goiters, and came home determined to do something about the problem. He established the Salt of the Earth project, by which thousands of 1-Kilo bags of iodized salt are provided through the GCI Pastors network, with instructions printed in Khmer and the scriptural reference, “You are the Salt of the Earth.” Each church member receives two bags of salt—one for themselves and the other to give to a neighbor as a witness and to encourage them to use iodized salt. You can underwrite a 1-kilo bag of salt for 30 cents. For further info go to:
* Hunter Darden is writing a humor/inspiration column for a website called Associated Content. If you need a laugh or a bit of encouragement, log onto http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/843934/hunter_darden.html.
* Great review of Vernon Anley's book Carnival of Lies: http://www.writingraw.com/reviews.html#Allbooks
* Ann Gaylia O'Barr's hometown newspaper, The South Whidbey Record, wrote an article on Singing in Babylon. Here's the link: http://bit.ly/h5d1HE.She was also recently featured on http://apenforyourthoughts.blogspot.com
* Baptist Press is running chapters of David Dockery’s book, A Scent of Jasmine on their bpnews.net. Western Recorder in Kentucky and the Illinois Baptist has also run the story: http://www.bpnews.net/bpnews.asp?id=34443
* Craig McLaren's book Eagle Lost made the top 100 of Amazon.com's Hot New Releases in Political Fiction.
*The Last Fall by Jay Blevins is featured on another website. It's the book club choice on the following web site:
*New reviews of Christine Sunderland's book Hana-Lani are up at: http://readerviews.com/ReviewSunderlandHana-lani.html
Founded by two veterans of the publishing world, Jeff Nesbit and Ramona Tucker, OakTara creates opportunities for new, talented Christian writers and established Christian authors.