* C. Kevin Thompson's book, The Serpent's Grasp, was featured at http://lakecountyschools.wordpress.com/
* K.B. Schaller's book, Gray Rainbow Journey, was reviewed at http://diane-stephenson.com/gray-rainbow-journey-book-review. It is also being featured on Author Promotions for the month of May.
* K.B. Schaller was a guest blogger at http://elainestock.blogspot.com. Read her post at http://elainestock.blogspot.com/2012/02/kb-schaller-walking-in-two-worlds.html
* LeAnn Campbell was featured in her local newspaper:
* Lynnette Bonner is teaching a workshop at the Northwest Christian Writers’ Renewal Conference (May 18-19) on May 19th. The class is “Whose Point of View is it Anyway?”
* Sylvia Stewart has an article appearing in the May 21st issue of The Network, the online magazine for Women in Ministry. http://womeninministry.ag.org/
* Deborah Lynne, author of Be Not Afraid, is speaking and signing books at the Berries, Bridges and Books Annual Writers conference on April 28th between the hours of 8:30 am and 5:00 pm at the Ponchatoula Community Center in Ponchatoula, LA.
* Fay Alexander will address the Bradford Colony of the Society of Mayflower Descendants in Clearwater, Pinellas County, Florida on May 5, 2012. She has also written a review of One Candle's Light for the Florida Pilgrim for their May edition. The Pilgrim is the newsletter of the Society of Mayflower Descendants in the state of Florida.
* Sherri Wilson Johnson is featured on http://www.hospiceheartbeats.com, http://www.christ-teen.com/node/19 and http://shannonvannatter.com/sherri-wilson-johnson-real-life-romance-part-1-of-1/comment-page-1/#comment-8398
* Eileen Rife joins other ACFW Mid-Atlantic authors to sign books at Valley Reading Day, Hagerstown, MD on May 5 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
* C. Kevin Thompson and his scientific thriller The Serpent’s Grasp are profiled in the Eustis newspaper March 1, 2012, http://assets.mediaspanonline.com/prod/7739170/03-01-2012_C-03.pdf, and in the Orlando Sentinel on March 13, 2012, http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/arts-and-theater/os-lk-people-feature-kevin-thompson-031112-20120311,0,3468797.story
* C. Kevin Thompson actively promoted his new book In the Serpent’s Grasp and signed copies at the FL Christian Writers’ Conference March 1-4. His book will be profiled in an upcoming radio show on REACH FM.
* Barbara Hattemer celebrated her birthday at the FL Writers Conference with the surprise release of her very first novel among the claps, tears, and cheers of celebration from the entire audience of conferees. Now there’s a birthday to remember!
* Ramona Tucker, Barbara Hattemer (author of Field of Daisies), C. Kevin Thompson (author of The Serpent’s Grasp), Cecil Murphey (author of Unleash the Writer Within), and Deborah Lynne (author of Be Not Afraid) enjoyed time together at the FL Writers Conference March 1-4.
* Dachshund Delights is featuring Mavis Duke Hinton's two books, I AM SARGE and I AM DACHSHUND, for the month of March! They are also including her article, Why I Write from the Dachshund's Viewpoint. http://www.doxidelight.com/entryway.htm
* Fay Alexander, author of One Candle's Light, spoke at Atrium retirement community and at Delta Kappa Gamma, a teachers' organization, in Gainesville, Florida. She also spoke about her book at the Howland Colony of the Florida Society of Mayflower Descendants on Monday, March 5 at the Mayflower Retirement Center in Winter Park, Florida. She is speaking at the Bradford Colony of Descendants at Clearwater, Florida on April 28.
* OakTara author Cecil Murphey was the keynote speaker at Florida Christian Writers’ Conf March 1-4, 2012. For a great sneak peek at the impact of his just released book, Unleash the Writer Within, see: http://www.nickharrisonbooks.com/blog/?p=683
* Ramona Tucker, Cofounder/Editorial Director of OakTara, received the “Faculty of the Year” award at the FL Christian Writers’ conference, held March 1-4, 2012.
* K. B. Schaller is the guest author on the blog, Everyone's Story, from February 20 - 24: http://elainestock.blogspot.com/2012/02/kb-schaller-walking-in-two-worlds.html
* Mavis Duke Hinton recently participated Feb. 17, 2012 in Career Day at a local high school, where students could stop by her author's table to ask questions about preparing for careers in writing, pick up her writing handouts, and purchase copies of her books, I AM SARGE and I AM DACHSHUND. Thirty careers were represented in the event.
* K.B. Schaller will be a guest blogger on Everyone's Story, http://elainestock.blogspot.com/www.twitter.com/ElaineStock on Feb. 17, 2012.
* OakTara was the featured publisher for the Christian Small Publishers’ Association circular in fall 2011.
* Ramona Cramer Tucker, cofounder and editorial director of OakTara, is the cover interview of American Christian Writers’ publication, Christian Communicator, for January 2012. www.ACWriters.com
* Cecil Murphey's new book, Unleash the Writer Within, was reviewed on http://institutechildrenslit.net/Writers-First-Aid-blog/2012/01/11/unleash-the-writer-within/, http://kristiholl.net/writers-blog/2012/01/unleash-the-writer-within/ and http://emilyakin.com/book-review-unleash-the-writer-within/.
* Edward Vasta will be a guest on the Books of Excellence show for one hour on Sunday, January 8, 2012 at the following times: Live show times are 7 p.m. EST, 6 p.m. CT, 5 p.m. MT, and 4 p.m. PT. To listen to the show, click: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bonnie-kaye/2012/01/09/books-of-excellence
* Armand Matte's novel, Search for the Quinset Keepers, was profiled on the Quick Brown Fox newsletter, a 6000 strong newsletter for writers in Canada. More info can be found at http://quick-brown-fox-canada.blogspot.com/.
* Ann Gaylia O'Barr was interviewed on a blog called Piedmont Island Trilogy. Read the interview here: http://piedmont-island-trilogy.blogspot.com/2011/12/ann-gaylia-obarrs-searching-for-home.html
* Jonathan Wakefield was interviewed about his novel, Fatal Reality, at cuffesisters.com and for http://suzanne-hartmann2.blogspot.com/2011/12/author-interview-jonathan-wakefield.html
* Linda Glaz, a Hartline agent, gave Jonathan Wakefield's new novel, Fatal Reality, a good review: http://lindaglaz.blogspot.com/2011/11/fatal-reality.html
11/28 – Stories Touched by the Supernatural http://networkedblogs.com/oZwWg (Review)
11/28 – K. Dawn Byrd – Author http://kdawnbyrd.blogspot.com (Author Interivew / Give-away)
11/29 – Peggy Phifer – Whispers in Purple (Guest Post – writing)
11/30 – A Bed of Roses http://gingersolomon.blogspot.com/
12/1 - Heidi Main, Writer http://www.heidimain.com/blog/ (Author Interview)
12/2 - Spirit Light Books http://spiritlightbooks.wordpress.com/ (Author Interview)
12/2 - Live Simply * Simply Love http://valeriecomer.com/blogging/ (Guest Post – writing)
11/18 – Pentalk http://pentalkcommunity.blogspot.com/ (Guest Post - writing)
11/19 – The Roving Writer http://junefoster.blogspot.com (Author Interview)
11/20 – The Barn Door Bookloft http://www.barndoorbookloft.net/ (Highlight PERIL / Give-away)
11/21 – The Barn Door Bookloft (Author Interview / Give-away)
11/22 – Divine Detour www.DivineDetour.com (Author Interview)
11/22 – Cre8tive Home http://cre8tivehome.wordpress.com/ (Guest Post – homeschooling / Give-away)
11/23 – Cre8tive Home http://cre8tivehome.wordpress.com/ (Author Interview / Give-away)
11/24 – Lighthouse Academy http://lighthouse-academy.blogspot.com/ (Author Interview)
11/ 25 – Ralene Burke group homeschool blog (Guest Post-homeschooling)
* Jonathan Wakefield, author of Fatal Reality, has a book signing at the Washington County Library in Abingdon, VA on 12/4/2011 from 2:00 - 4:00 pm. Details are available at: http://jonathanwakefield.com/2011/11/book-signing-washington-county-va-1211/. His first interview and review are listed here: http://deborahdeetales.blogspot.com/2011/11/jonathan-wakefields-fatal-reality.html
* Jonathan Wakefield is having a book signing for his novel, Fatal Reality, at the Short Pump Barnes & Noble in Richmond, VA on 12/4 from 1:00 - 3:00 pm: http://store-locator.barnesandnoble.com/event/3126226.
* Suzanne Hartmann is promoting her new book, Peril. You can see her at:
Nov. 18 (7:00-9:00CST) - Cyber-Release Party on my Facebook author page (http://facebook.com/SuzanneHartmann.Author)
Dec. 3 (2:00-8:00) - Arts & Authors at the Collinsville Memorial Public Library, Collinsville, IL
Dec. 4 (1:00-3:00) - Book Release Party at Bethel Baptist Church, Troy, IL
* Jonathan Wakefield, author of Fatal Reality, was featured on Sherri Wilson Johnson's blog: http://sherriwilsonjohnson.com/2011/11/02/fatal-reality-by-jonathan-wakefield/
* Susan Prudhomme has a book signing scheduled December 4 at Copperfield’s in Napa, California, 2-4:00. She'll be meeting and greeting, and signing both of her novels, The Forest and The Wisdom of Ambrose.
* Sylvia Stewart was on an online radio show November 7 at 2:00 p.m. PT. The recoreded show is available here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/krvr/2011/11/07/sylvia-stewart-talks-about-kondis-quest-for-tweens?utm_source=BTRemail&utm_medium=ShowReminder
* N.J. McNeill has established a Fan Page on Facebook for her book, Kurt Nickle-Dickle of Whiskers. You'll find it at http://www.facebook.com/pages/NJ-McNeill/260822027287894.
* Sherri Wilson Johnson is featured on Daniel Carter's blog (http://dlcacmp.blogspot.com/2011/10/inteview-with-sherri-wilson-johnson.html?spref=fb) and on Shawn Lamb's blog (http://allonbooks-thekingdomofallon.blogspot.com/2011/10/sherri-wilson-johnson.html)
* Darlene Brock will be discussing her book Help Wanted with Brenda Nixon, host of The Parents Plate Radio Program on Tuesday October 18th from 10 – 11am Eastern. You can listen online at http://www.toginet.com/shows/theparentsplate. Get the podcast on iTunes after the live program at http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-parents-plate/id361238909?ign-mpt=uo%3D4.
* Edward Vasta, former 40-year professor at Notre Dame University, and his books, Mud by Mysteries, To Carthage We Came, Love and Redemption, Family Passions, and Tales from the Hidden Apple are being featured in an honorary booksigning at Hammes Notre Dame Bookstore in Notre Dame, Indiana, on Wednesday evening, October 12, 2011.
* Craig McLaren's books, The List and Eagle Lost, are now #1 and #2 on Amazon.com's list of top books in Secret Service Literature and Fiction: http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&keywords=Secret%20service&rh=n%3A17%2Ck%3ASecret%20service&page=1#/ref=sr_pg_1?rh=n%3A283155%2Cn%3A%211000%2Cn%3A17%2Ck%3ASecret+service&keywords=Secret+service&ie=UTF8&qid=1316352415
* Ruth Douthitt, author of The Dragon Forest, did an interview with blogger and editor Mark Sommer: http://live.hollywoodjesus.com/?p=8658#.Tm6mSjCf0NI.facebook
* Cortney Davis will be interviewed by Sister Marie Pappas on Sirius/XM radio on "The Catholic Channel" program on October 4 from noon to 1 p.m. They will be talking about Davis' book, To Begin Again.
* Darlene Brock, author of Help Wanted, will appear on yourfamilylive.com on Sept. 7th at 2 p.m.: http://www.focusonlinecommunities.com/community/webcasts/2011/0907
*An article about I am Dachshund, Mavis Duke Hinton's novel, was printed in the Greensboro, NC News & Record newspaper: http://mavisdukehinton.blogspot.com/2011/07/book-sees-life-from-dogs-point-of-view.html
* Jason Blevins and his book, The Last Fall, were nominated for the 2011 Library of Virginia Literary Awards: http://www.lva.virginia.gov/public/litawards/11nominated.htm
* Cortney Davis did an interview about her book, To Begin Again. Read it here: http://wordforwords.blogspot.com/2011/07/poet-author-cortney-davis-art-and-craft.html
* Darlene Brock will also be speaking with Atlanta’s “Kevin & Taylor In The Morning” show (http://www.thefishatlanta.com/Article.asp?id=1665902) on 104.7 The Fish this Thursday morning, July 14 at around 7:45am EST.
* Darlene Brock, author of Help Wanted: Moms Raising Daughters, was featured on Fox and Friends and FoxNews.com LIVE on July 12, 2011. Fox & Friends is the #3 rated morning show overall (behind Today and GMA) and the #1 cable morning program, with about 4 million viewers daily, so we're excited about this opportunity. Additionally, FoxNews.com LIVE has 10-15 million unique visitors a month!
* Mavis Duke Hinton was a guest July 9 on the nationally broadcast WTRU radio program, Robby's Hobbies, where guests share how their hobbies and/or passions are used to further the Kingdom. Mavis had the opportunity to share that God's unconditional love is theme of her newly-released book, I AM DACHSHUND. Callers who answered biblical riddles also received an autographed copy of the book, and after the show, links to her site and Amazon were listed on www.robbyshobbies.com.
* Jay Blevins, author of The Last Fall, will be the featured speaker at the 11 July meeting of the Capitol Christian Writer's group: http://www.ccwriters.org/.
He will also be one of six featured authors at the Luckett's Fair in Loudoun County, VA on 20-21 August. Organizers are expecting between 12-15K people!
* Charles Patricoff is the featured “Author by Night” for July in Christian Fiction Online Magazine: http://christianfictiononlinemagazine.com/brilliant_night.html
* Darlene Brock, author of Help Wanted, is featured on The Way FM stations: http://waym.wayfm.com/index.php/on-demand/recommended-read/237-help-wanted.html
* Christine Sunderland was interviewed for the April edition of the Orinda News - a local Bay Area paper: http://www.orindaassociation.org/news/_April_11_Orinda_News.pdf
* Hunter Darden, author of Tapestry, was interviewed on: https://www.blogtalkradio.com/mary-g-mora/2011/06/24/hunter-darden-speaker-author-and-newspaper-columnist
* TLC Parentables presents: Talking to Our Daughters, featuring Help Wanted (OakTara) and Darlene Brock. http://parentables.howstuffworks.com/family-matters/talking-our-daughters-tips-mother-whos-been-there.html
* Darlene Brock wrote a brilliant article that is up on CNN.COM!: Mother-daughter communication: Battleground or fine art? :
* Jay Blevins, author of The Last Fall, came in SECOND PLACE for favorite new author in Family Fiction’s Reader’s Choice Awards! http://www.familyfiction.com/news/2011-familyfiction-readers-choice-awards/. The Last Fall came in SEVENTH for novel of the year. And Jay Blevins came in TENTH place for the Author of the year category.
* Darlene Brock’s interview on Help Wanted with Daytime TV will air Thursday, June 2, on over 100 affiliates in syndication: http://daytime.tbo.com/about.htm
She is also appearing LIVE on a local morning TV show in the Fort Myers/Cape Coral/Naples, FL market the week of May 30-June 5 and taping segments for use on a local morning drive radio show in the same area.
* Jay Blevins came in SECOND PLACE for favorite new author in Family Fiction's Reader's Choice Awards. His book, The Last Fall, came in seventh for novel of the year. Here is the site: http://www.familyfiction.com/news/2011-familyfiction-readers-choice-awards/
* CBN has an excerpt of Darlene Brock's book Help Wanted up on their site: http://www.cbn.com/entertainment/books/help-wanted-excerpt-darlene-brock.aspx
* This Thursday, you can catch Ruth Douthitt's radio interview LIVE on World Talk Radio with hostess Cynthia Brian at 3pm PT/ 6pm ET: http://www.voiceamerica.com/worldtalkradio/vshow.aspx?sid=764
* Darlene Brock's book Help Wanted was featured on CBN: http://ow.ly/4OhOG
* Author Darlene Brock Opened Up to FoxNews.com LIVE About Latest Book, Help Wanted: Moms Raising Daughters:
* Jay Blevins has been busy promoting his book, The Last Fall: In the last few months he has had a half page article on The Last Fall appear in the April edition of the "Blue Ridge Leader" newspaper, he was the featured author at the Literary Jam in Round Hill, and a half page ad was placed in "The Purcellville Gazette" for a book signing at The Christian Shoppe on April 9th.
On May 1st, Blevins will be the guest speaker at Potomac Adventist Book and Health Food Store in Silver Spring, MD between 11 am and 5 pm.
Blevins will be speaking and signing books at Restoration Life Fellowship Church in Winchester, VA at 10 am.
* Eileen Hinkle Rife will be speaking at the Festival of Tables Women's Event, May 21, 1 - 3 p.m. at Mineral Springs Baptist, Vinton, VA
* Elizabeth Wiens' book, Bringing Them Home, was reviewed by Marilyn Rocket in the Homeschooling Today magazine in the Nov/Dec 2010 issue. She also did an author interview which was featured in the same magazine. http://gbwnews.ca/Beth/BringingThemHomeReview_Homeschooling%20Today.pdf http://gbwnews.ca/Beth/BringingThemHomeInterview_HomeSchooling%20Today%20Magazine.pdf
* Barbara Tucker is speaking at 7 pm at the Northwest Georgia Valley Writers Conference 2011 at the Harris Arts Center in Calhoun, Georgia. She will be presenting a workshop on Writing Style and selling and signing copies of her novel, Traveling Through.
* Christine Sunderland placed an ad for Inheritance in the British Spectator Magazine, March 26 issue and an ad for the Trilogy in the Squaw Valley Omnium Newsletter, p. 21 (as well as alumni doings): http://www.squawvalleywriters.org/documents/Omnium15web.pdf
* Ann Gaylia O'Barr hometown newspaper, The South Whidbey Record, did an article on Singing in Babylon and my reasons for writing.
Here's the link: http://www.pnwlocalnews.com/whidbey/swr/entertainment/114390939.html
The posters are used in libraries all across Kentucky.
* Ann Gaylia O'Barr wrote a guest piece on Sandra Ardoin's blog: http://sandraardoin.wordpress.com/2011/02/18/singing-in-babylon/. She was also interviewed for Casey Herringshaw's blog: http://enjoyingthewritingcraft.blogspot.com/2011/02/special-giveaway-and-interview-singing.html
* Dr. Keith McDonald, author of A Time to Mourn, A Time to Dance, has raised thousands of dollars for the Salt of the Earth project through Global Connection International. He traveled with GCI on their first medical team visit to Cambodia in 2000, was surprised to see so many women with goiters, and came home determined to do something about the problem. He established the Salt of the Earth project, by which thousands of 1-Kilo bags of iodized salt are provided through the GCI Pastors network, with instructions printed in Khmer and the scriptural reference, “You are the Salt of the Earth.” Each church member receives two bags of salt—one for themselves and the other to give to a neighbor as a witness and to encourage them to use iodized salt. You can underwrite a 1-kilo bag of salt for 30 cents. For further info go to:
* Hunter Darden is writing a humor/inspiration column for a website called Associated Content. If you need a laugh or a bit of encouragement, log onto http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/843934/hunter_darden.html.
* Great review of Vernon Anley's book Carnival of Lies: http://www.writingraw.com/reviews.html#Allbooks
* Ann Gaylia O'Barr's hometown newspaper, The South Whidbey Record, wrote an article on Singing in Babylon. Here's the link: http://bit.ly/h5d1HE.She was also recently featured on http://apenforyourthoughts.blogspot.com
* Baptist Press is running chapters of David Dockery’s book, A Scent of Jasmine on their bpnews.net. Western Recorder in Kentucky and the Illinois Baptist has also run the story: http://www.bpnews.net/bpnews.asp?id=34443
* Craig McLaren's book Eagle Lost made the top 100 of Amazon.com's Hot New Releases in Political Fiction.
*The Last Fall by Jay Blevins is featured on another website. It's the book club choice on the following web site:
*New reviews of Christine Sunderland's book Hana-Lani are up at: http://readerviews.com/ReviewSunderlandHana-lani.html
* Richard Wunderlich created a TV ad for his novel Tomorrow's Paper and it has been shown several times on the local channel in his home town.
*Jason Blevins, author of The Last Fall, organized an Amazon Blitz Day on October 17. By the end of the day, The Last Fall was #9 in Medical Fiction and #2,285 in overall ranking of all Amazon Books!
*The Trilogy, by Christine Sunderland, is being listed on new site: http://bit.ly/cp0yC1
* K. B. Schaller, author of Grey Rainbow Journey, will give a complimentary reading at the Museum of Contemporary Native Arts, 108 Cathedral Place, downtown Santa Fe, New Mexico, on Saturday, September 25 at 2:00 p.m. Following the reading, she will sign copies of her book in the Museum Store.
* Recent media articles on Tim Spitzack's new book, The Messenger:
* Schedule for Deborah Lynne's book signings for her new book, Be Not Afraid:
- Saturday 8/7, at Barnes & Noble @ CitiPlace (Baton Rouge) from 11 - 12:30
- Saturday 8/7, at Cavalier House Books on Range in Denham Springs from 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
- Saturday 8/28, at The BookRack on Airline Hwy in Prairieville from 11 AM -1:00 PM
- Saturday 9/4, at Borders in Mall of Louisiana, from 2 PM to 4 PM
* Christine Sunderland's book Offerings won the bronze medal in the IPPY Independent Publisher Awards for 2010:
http://www.independentpublisher.com/article.php?page=1362, #16, Religious Fiction.
*Lynnette Bonner received a review from Coffee Time Romance. They gave Rocky Mountain Oasis 4 cups (out of five).
* On May 7, 2010, Alison Pickrell spoke at Hickory Grove Baptist Church in Charlotte, NC, which is a church of over 15,000 members.
* Lynnette Bonner's website won a prize from Coffee Time Romance: http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/CTRNewsletter/index.html
* Kiki Bel Monte-Schaller, author of Gray Rainbow Journey, was featured in the Sun-Sentinel: http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/broward/plantation/fl-cn-kiki-0307-20100308,0,5514131.storyj
* Craig McLaren's book The List is number 9 on Amazon's hottest new releases in the political fiction category
* Craig McLaren's book The List is one of Tower Book's top 50 bestselling books in the Military category
* Offerings by Christine Sunderland is a finalist for a Reader Views Literary Award in the travel and inspirational categories.
* Michael Swiger’s Lethal Ambition continues to be the #1 entry in “legal and political fiction” on amazon.com.
* Michael Swiger's books with OakTara have cracked Amazon Kindle's top ten legal thriller lists since appearing there a month ago.
* Joanne Bischoff's novel, CRY OF MY HEART, won the Nancy Bayless Award for excellence in writing from the San Diego Christian Writers Guildfor 2009.
* GRAY RAINBOW JOURNEY by OakTara author K.B. Schaller won the Multicultural category for The National Best Books 2009 Awards, sponsored by USA Book News. The book was also a finalist in two other categories: religious fiction and mystery & suspense. Congratulations!
*A lovely review of Christine Sunderland's latest novel, OFFERINGS, by Kirkus Discoveries
* TOMORROW'S PAPER by OakTara author Richard Wunderlich won the Futuristic novel category of the2009 Canadian Christian Writing Awards . Congratulations!
* Four of Sharon McAnear's books are featured in the fiction section of the Christian Post.
* Moody Radio produced a dramaticized program on best-selling OakTara author Michael Swiger. The program about Michael's life was heard on more than 1,800 radio outlets around the world. The Cleveland Plain Dealeralso profiled Michael Swiger.
* Hunter Darden's new book by OakTara, TAPESTRY, was reviewed in the Elkin Tribune.
* Don Ranneyand Ray Wisemanwere interviewed on the Tony Kayradio show on the World Radio network.
* WHEN COBRAS LAUGH by Ranney and Wiseman was a finalist in the2009 Canadian Christian WritingAwards (Contemporary category).
* A wonderful review of Alison Pickrell's OakTara novel, DEN OF LIONS, by the Blogger News Network
* OakTara author Ray Wiseman received the 21st annual Leslie K. Tarr Award for outstanding career achievement at The Word Guild Award Gala (home of the 2009 Canadian Christian Fiction winners).
* The former religion editor for Publisher's Weekly, Phyllis Tickle, says that Paul Wallis' new book by OakTara, THE NEW MONASTIC, is "seductive" and "a fine read." Check out the other reviews of his book.
* Christine Sunderland and her new novel, OFFERINGS, was profiled in ChristusRex. Christine's first novel was featured in catholicfiction.net. Read theKirkus Discoveries review of PILGRIMAGE by Christine as well.
* George Duncan's OakTara novel, A DARK ORANGE FAREWELL, was profiled in the North Florida News Daily. Another of George's OakTara novels, A WINE RED SILENCE, was a finalist in the 2008 Clive Staples Awardfor Christian Speculative Fiction
* Cliff Leigh's OakTara novel (THE WORDSMITH, THE KID AND THE ELECTROLUX) was reviewed in the Christian Book Lounge.
* Deborah Galiley(three books with OakTara) profiled in the Messianic Jewish Children's Bible Project
* Antony Barone's book trailers and interviews on YouTube
* New OakTara author Susan Prudhomme is profiled in Christus Rex.
Founded by two veterans of the publishing world, Jeff Nesbit and Ramona Tucker, OakTara creates opportunities for new, talented Christian writers and established Christian authors.